Kenneth S. Oliver
Kenneth Oliver is a partner who is responsible for developing and implementing defense strategies in medical malpractice actions for a wide variety of individual health care professionals and institutional clients. Mr. Oliver is also involved in the defense of high severity transportation, construction and other general liability claims.
Mr. Oliver is a member of the New York State Medical Malpractice Defense Bar Association and is a frequent lecturer on risk management issues to institutional clients as well as continuing legal education to various bar associations. He has been honored to be selected by his peers to New York Magazine’s Super Lawyers of Westchester County and the New York Metro area. Mr. Oliver was awarded an “AV Pre-Eminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. He obtained his J.D. from Loyola University School of Law.
- Loyola University School of Law, J.D. 1979
- Tulane University, B.A. 1976
- New York State Bar 1980
- U.S.D.C. Southern District of New York 1980
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District of New York 1980
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America