Christopher M. Otton
Christopher M. Otton is a partner with the firm’s insurance coverage and litigation practice group. He focuses on defense and trial of claims related to premises liability, construction accidents, transportation liability, motor vehicle accidents, and property damage. He completed a combined degree program at St. John’s University, receiving a B.S. in 2000, and a J.D. in 2001.
- St. John’s University School of Law, 2001 J.D.
- St. John’s University, 2000 B.S.
- New York State Bar 2002
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District of New York 2004
- U.S.D.C. Southern District of New York 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit 2008