Glen T. Pewarski
Mr. Pewarski has been defending medical professionals and hospitals for more than 35 years and is widely recognized by his peers as one of the preeminent attorneys in that space. In addition, Mr. Pewarski has enjoyed similar success defending a wide variety of general liability matters.
Mr. Pewarski has obtained over 60 defense verdicts at the Supreme Court level involving the most complex medical malpractice and general liability claims. Glen has obtained multiple Defense Verdicts in Wrongful Death and other high exposure lawsuits in the area of general and professional liability.
He has an “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale & Hubbell for both legal ability and ethical standards and has been named a “Pre-eminent Malpractice Defense” attorney by Long Island Pulse magazine.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D. 1980
- Saint Bonaventure University, B.A. 1977
- New York State Bar 1981
- U.S.D.C. Southern District of New York 1982
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District of New York 1982
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Medical Bar Association