Jeffrey S. Wolk
Jeffrey S. Wolk is Trial Counsel to the firm with broad based experience in professional liability, product liability, Labor Law/construction defense, general liability and trial practice.
Mr. Wolk has served as trial counsel in the Paris Aviation disaster litigated in the Federal District Court in Los Angeles, California. He successfully defended the first HIV/AIDS blood bank transfusion case in the United States, Southern District Court. He has been privileged to represent major medical institutions, individual defendants, treatment centers, nursing homes, urgent care and ambulatory surgery centers.
Mr. Wolk serves as an instructor in trial practice and mediation at Hofstra University School of Law and New York University School of Law. Mr. Wolk represents clients before various Professional Disciplinary Boards and has successfully tried well in excess of 100 cases over his 40 year career.
- University of Miami, B.A. 1969
- St. Johns University School of Law, J.D. 1974
- New York State Bar, 1975
- U.S.D.C. Southern District, 1975
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District, 1975
- Presentation to Medical Boards, Insurance Boards, Risk Management and Quality assurance Committees, attended Grand Rounds, and has participated at trial practice seminars.